Using a mind-body-spirit approach, I help you build the tools and strength you need to live the authentic, fulfilling life you deserve.
I support you in developing strategies that fit your lifestyle so you can find effective relief from your suffering, while we also work to address the root causes of the deeper, long-standing issues in your life.
You've taken the first, courageous step by exploring here. I look forward to working with you on your journey to be your best, happiest self.
Depression, Anxiety, Trauma, Relationships, Parenting, Self-Esteem & Confidence, Life Path/Career, Gifted Learners
We meet in the format that is most convenient and preferred for you. I offer phone sessions for women, and in-home visits in North County San Diego for girls and families, for an extra fee. Sessions are typically 60-minutes.
Sessions are $150. I don't accept insurance. Yet, if you're interested in submitting for reimbursement to your insurance company, I will provide you with a bill for my services that you can submit. Depending on your plan, you may be able to receive full or partial reimbursement.
I blend my background in humanistic, existential and cognitive psychology with mindfulness and other holistic practices to offer an integrative, positive approach to healing. I tailor my approach to meet your unique learning style and personality. This offers you the experience of a safe space to be supported in exploring yourself and what you're going through without judgment, and allows you to access tools that are the best fit for your unique style.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUE AS A THERAPIST
- I’m a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, a Master's degree in counseling and have practiced counseling for 14 years
- I have a dual degree Bachelor’s in Special & Elementary Education and significant teaching experience that helps me support learning, school and career issues.
- I’ve completed additional trainings and studies in: Prana Flow Vinyasa yoga, meditation, mindfulness, energy work, expressive arts therapies, gifted education, complex trauma, treating depression and anxiety in adolescents and positive psychology
- I held a private counseling practice for 2 years where I specialized in working with tween and teen girls and their parents.
- I’ve worked with hundreds of adults across the world as an online therapist, specializing in relationships, trauma, depression, anxiety and self-esteem
What my clients have to say
Ready to Get Started?
I offer a free 15-minute consultation, so you can ask questions and get a sense of what our work together would look like. This also gives me a chance to learn more about you and how I can best be of support.
Whether it's a fit for us to work together or not, my intention is for you to leave our call feeling confident in your best, next step to getting the help you deserve.
Simply click below to choose a convenient time to talk. Or, you can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org